Bulls' Lauri Markkanen (pelvis) to miss 4-6 weeks
Chicago Bulls forward Lauri Markkanen is expected to miss over a month with a pelvis injury, the team announced Friday.
Markkanen underwent an MRI of his right hospital on Thursday, and the test revealed "an early stress reaction of his right pelvis." Per the Bulls, he'll be rested for a bit before "a full return anticipated in 4-6 weeks." In his absence, expect Thaddeus Young to reenter the starting lineup, at least initially.
In 46 games this season, Markkanen has averaged 15.0 points. 6.5 rebounds and 27.5 FanDuel points.
- Charlotte's Terry Rozier (knee) fully practices on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Aron Baynes (hip) expected to play on Friday after 13-game absence February 18th, 2020
- Suns expect Dario Saric (ankle) to play in Friday's matchup against Raptors February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Deandre Ayton (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 18th, 2020
- Atlanta's Clint Capela (heel) not practicing on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Brooklyn's Kyrie Irving (shoulder) re-aggravates injury, scheduled to meet with specialist February 18th, 2020
- Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) participates in Tuesday's practice, expects to play on Thursday February 18th, 2020
- Bulls' Otto Porter (left foot) making progress February 18th, 2020
- Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) 'aiming to return' on Thursday February 14th, 2020
- Zach LaVine scores 41 with 9 boards, 8 triples in Bulls' loss February 12th, 2020
- Zach LaVine (neck) available for Bulls on Sunday February 9th, 2020
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (neck) a game-time decision on Sunday February 9th, 2020