Jusuf Nurkic (leg) reportedly out for Trail Blazers through break
Portland Trail Blazers center Jusuf Nurkic (leg) is not expected to make his regular-season debut until after the All-Star break, a source familiar with the situation tells USA TODAY Sports Media Group.
Nurkic made it through his first full practice on Wednesday, but Trail Blazers head coach Terry Stotts didn't provide a timeline for the big man. Nurkic will likely be limited once active and he's also probably going to have to compete with Hassan Whiteside for minutes. The Trail Blazers host the Dallas Mavericks on Thursday.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, The Trail Blazers have the second-lowest implied total on Thursday's three-game slate (114.25 points).
- Lonnie Walker starting for San Antonio Wednesday in place of injured LaMarcus Aldridge February 26th, 2020
- Update: Nets' Joe Harris returns to game Wednesday February 26th, 2020
- Update: Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (shoulder) won't return on Wednesday February 26th, 2020
- Nets' Joe Harris headed to locker room on Wednesday February 26th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid headed to locker room Wednesday night February 26th, 2020
- Russell Westbrook back in Rockets' lineup Wednesday after one-game absence February 26th, 2020
- Damian Lillard (groin) not traveling with Trail Blazers to Indiana February 26th, 2020
- Damian Lillard (groin) reportedly traveling with Trail Blazers February 26th, 2020
- Damian Lillard (groin) still on Trail Blazers' sidelines February 25th, 2020
- Portland's Mario Hezonja (ankle) available for Sunday's matchup against Pistons February 23rd, 2020
- Gary Trent Jr. starting for Portland on Friday in place of injured Damian Lillard February 21st, 2020
- Portland's Damian Lillard (groin) ruled out on Friday, 'expects to miss at least 3-4 games' February 20th, 2020