Update: Magic's Markelle Fultz (finger) probable to return Wednesday
Orlando Magic guard Markelle Fultz is probable to return to Wednesday's game against the Houston Rockets.
Fultz left the game with an apparent finger injury, and he's since been diagnosed with "a sprained fourth metacarpal on his left hand" after evaluation in the locker room. The Magic have declared him probable to return.
Before exiting, Fultz had three points and 3.2 FanDuel points.
- Landry Shamet coming off Los Angeles' bench on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Paul George (hamstring) starting on Monday, Reggie Jackson to bench February 24th, 2020
- Reggie Jackson playing with Clippers' second unit on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Grizzlies starting Brandon Clarke for injured Jaren Jackson Jr. on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Houston's Eric Gordon (knee) will not return on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) starting on Monday, Landry Shamet to bench February 24th, 2020
- Magic's Markelle Fultz (calf) "set to play" on Monday February 23rd, 2020
- Orlando's James Ennis starting on Friday, Wesley Iwundu to bench February 21st, 2020
- Wesley Iwundu playing with Orlando's second unit on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Orlando's D.J. Augustin (knee) available to play Friday night February 21st, 2020
- Magic's D.J. Augustin (knee) questionable on Friday February 20th, 2020
- Aaron Gordon almost has 25-point triple-double in Magic win February 13th, 2020