Josh Hart (ankle) questionable for Pelicans on Wednesday
New Orleans Pelicans shooting guard Josh Hart (left ankle soreness) is questionable to play on Wednesday versus the San Antonio Spurs.
The ankle issue could explain why Hart was limited to 17.4 minutes on Monday. His impact is stunted by the returns of Jrue Holiday (elbow) and J.J. Redick (hamstring).
Hart is averaging 23.2 FanDuel points per game. numberFire's models project him for 10.2 points, 4.8 rebounds, 1.6 assists, 1.1 steals, and 2.2 3-pointers over the rest of the season.
- Charlotte's Terry Rozier (knee) fully practices on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Aron Baynes (hip) expected to play on Friday after 13-game absence February 18th, 2020
- Suns expect Dario Saric (ankle) to play in Friday's matchup against Raptors February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Deandre Ayton (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 18th, 2020
- Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) participates in Tuesday's practice, expects to play on Thursday February 18th, 2020
- Atlanta's Clint Capela (heel) not practicing on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Zion Williamson raises career-high to 32 points in Pelicans' loss February 14th, 2020
- Pelicans' Brandon Ingram (ankle) sidelined again Thursday February 13th, 2020
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) a GTD for Pelicans again Thursday February 13th, 2020
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) questionable for Pelicans on Thursday February 12th, 2020
- Zion Williamson scores career-high 31, Pelicans trounce Trail Blazers February 12th, 2020
- Nicolo Melli playing with Pelicans' second unit on Tuesday February 11th, 2020