Damian Lillard lights up for career-high 61 points in Trail Blazers' victory
Portland Trail Blazers point guard Damian Lillard scored 61 points (17-of-37 field goals, 16-of-16 free throws) with 10 rebounds, 7 assists, 1 steal, 11 3-pointers, and 2 turnovers in 45.1 minutes of a 129-124 overtime win against the Golden State Warriors on Monday.
Lillard became just the sixth player in NBA history with multiple 60-point games, with the first time coming earlier this season against the Brooklyn Nets. The made triples also set a new career-high and Lillard became the first player in league history with 60-plus points and 10-plus 3-pointers in a game. The Trail Blazers will host the Dallas Mavericks on Thursday in their next outing.
Dame scored 84.5 FanDuel points on Monday. numberFire's models project him for 25.4 points, 4.1 rebounds, 6.2 assists, 1.2 steals, and 3.0 triples per game over the rest of the season.
- Rockets' Eric Gordon (leg) ruled out on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Bismack Biyombo playing with second unit on Thursday night for Charlotte February 20th, 2020
- Klay Thompson (knee) ruled out for remainder of 2019-20 season February 20th, 2020
- Caleb Martin coming off Hornets' bench Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Furkan Korkmaz coming off 76ers' bench Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Raul Neto starting Thursday in place of injured Ben Simmons February 20th, 2020
- Portland's Damian Lillard (groin) ruled out on Friday, 'expects to miss at least 3-4 games' February 20th, 2020
- Damian Lillard (groin) to reportedly miss 1-2 weeks for Portland February 13th, 2020
- Trail Blazers' Anfernee Simons scores season-high 22 February 13th, 2020
- Portland's Damian Lillard diagnosed with groin strain following Wednesday's game against Memphis February 12th, 2020
- Portland's Nassir Little (ankle) remains out Wednesday February 12th, 2020
- Portland's Jusuf Nurkic not practicing after calf strain February 11th, 2020