Lakers' Anthony Davis (glute) officially starting on Monday, Kyle Kuzma to bench
Los Angeles Lakers forward / center Anthony Davis (glute) will play in Monday's matchup against the Boston Celtics.
Davis will return to the court after missing time with a glute injury. In his first game back, Davis is expected to play with a 28 minutes limit.
Davis' projection against the Celtics includes 27.0 points, 9.4 rebounds, and 3.2 assists.
- Washington's Thomas Bryant (foot) questionable on Friday February 20th, 2020
- DeMar DeRozan (back) expected to play against Jazz on Friday February 19th, 2020
- Bucks' Kyle Korver (back) won't play on Thursday night February 19th, 2020
- Kings' Alex Len (hip) practices Wednesday, remains out for Thursday February 19th, 2020
- Eric Gordon (leg) questionable for Rockets on Thursday February 19th, 2020
- Hawks' De'Andre Hunter (ankle) questionable for Thursday February 19th, 2020
- LeBron James triple-doubles, Lakers knock off Nuggets in OT February 13th, 2020
- Anthony Davis (finger) available for Lakers on Wednesday February 12th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (finger) probable on Wednesday February 11th, 2020
- Anthony Davis scores efficient 32 with 3 steals, 3 blocks in Lakers' loss February 7th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (shoulder) probable on Tuesday February 3rd, 2020
- Anthony Davis (shoulder) active and starting for Lakers on Saturday February 1st, 2020