Anthony Davis (glute) on minutes limit against Boston on Monday
Los Angeles Lakers forward/center Anthony Davis will be on a minutes limit against the Celtics on Monday.
Davis will have his minutes limited to 28 against Boston on Monday as he works his way back following a multi-game absence.
The Lakers are 2.5-point favorites over the Celtics on Monday. Their implied team total of 114.25 points is the sixth-highest implied total on the main slate, according to our DFS Heat Map.
- Rockets' Eric Gordon (leg) ruled out on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Bismack Biyombo playing with second unit on Thursday night for Charlotte February 20th, 2020
- Klay Thompson (knee) ruled out for remainder of 2019-20 season February 20th, 2020
- Caleb Martin coming off Hornets' bench Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Furkan Korkmaz coming off 76ers' bench Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Raul Neto starting Thursday in place of injured Ben Simmons February 20th, 2020
- LeBron James triple-doubles, Lakers knock off Nuggets in OT February 13th, 2020
- Anthony Davis (finger) available for Lakers on Wednesday February 12th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (finger) probable on Wednesday February 11th, 2020
- Anthony Davis scores efficient 32 with 3 steals, 3 blocks in Lakers' loss February 7th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (shoulder) probable on Tuesday February 3rd, 2020
- Anthony Davis (shoulder) active and starting for Lakers on Saturday February 1st, 2020