Pistons' Markieff Morris (toe) ejected from Monday's game against Wizards
Detroit Pistons forward/center Markieff Morris returned to Monday's game against the Wizards after suffering a toe injury, only to be ejected for being assessed a flagrant-2 foul.
Morris was considered questionable to return after suffering a toe injury but made his way back into the game where he was given a flagrant-2 foul.
Morris will finish the game 10 points, and 2 rebounds in 18 minutes played.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Lakers' Dwight Howard (illness) will play on Thursday March 11th, 2020
- Lakers' LeBron James (groin) upgraded to probable on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Lakers' Dwight Howard (illness) out for Tuesday's matchup against Brooklyn March 10th, 2020
- LeBron James (groin) plans to play for Lakers against Nets March 10th, 2020
- LeBron James (groin) questionable for Lakers on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (elbow) probable for Tuesday March 9th, 2020