Cavaliers' Ante Zizic (illness) ruled out for Friday night
Cleveland Cavaliers center Ante Zizic will not play on Friday in the team's game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Zizic has missed the previous two games with the illness, and he doesn't seem particularly close to returning after being ruled out a full day in advance on Friday's game. In his absence, John Henson will continue to log more minutes.
In 16 games this season, Zizic has averaged 4.3 points and 10.2 minutes of action.
- Charlotte's Terry Rozier (knee) fully practices on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Aron Baynes (hip) expected to play on Friday after 13-game absence February 18th, 2020
- Suns expect Dario Saric (ankle) to play in Friday's matchup against Raptors February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Deandre Ayton (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 18th, 2020
- Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) participates in Tuesday's practice, expects to play on Thursday February 18th, 2020
- Atlanta's Clint Capela (heel) not practicing on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Larry Nance Jr. replacing Kevin Love (Achilles) in Cavaliers' Wednesday lineup February 12th, 2020
- Kevin Love ruled out for Cavaliers on Wednesday due to sore Achilles February 12th, 2020
- Larry Nance will start for Cavaliers if Kevin Love (Achilles) sits Wednesday February 12th, 2020
- Kevin Love (Achilles) questionable for Cavaliers on Wednesday February 11th, 2020
- Andre Drummond starting for Cleveland in debut on Sunday February 9th, 2020
- Cleveland's Andre Drummond reportedly available for Sunday's matchup against Clippers February 8th, 2020