Kyrie Irving starting for Nets on Sunday, Rodions Kurucs coming off the bench
Brooklyn Nets guard Kyrie Irving is in the starting lineup for Sunday's game against the Atlanta Hawks.
Irving will get the start in his first game back following an extended absence with a shoulder injury. Rodions Kurucs will move to the bench. Our models expect Irving to play 27.8 minutes on Sunday.
Irving's Sunday projection includes 21.8 points, 4.1 rebounds, 5.5 assists, and 36.9 FanDuel points.
- Stevens: Boston's Robert Williams is 'a full go' July 11th, 2020
- Greif: Clippers' Ivica Zubac not in Orlando, expected to join team July 11th, 2020
- Celtics 'going to move very slowly with' Kemba Walker (knee) July 11th, 2020
- Thunder's Andre Roberson (left knee) practices on Friday July 10th, 2020
- Clippers' Amir Coffey not traveling to Orlando July 10th, 2020
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard expected to arrive in Orlando on Friday July 10th, 2020
- Brooklyn's Rodions Kurucs starting at power forward during Friday's practice July 10th, 2020
- Nets agree to deal with Jamal Crawford July 8th, 2020
- Nets' Taurean Prince reportedly tests positive, sitting out restart July 7th, 2020
- Amir Johnson reportedly Nets' primary target July 7th, 2020
- Spencer Dinwiddie (COVID-19) ruled out for Nets July 7th, 2020
- Haynes: Kevin Durant (Achilles) to continue rehab during league restart June 30th, 2020