Rockets' Clint Capela (heel) out on Saturday, unlikely to play Sunday
Houston Rockets forward/center Clint Capela will not play in Saturday's game versus the Brooklyn Nets.
Capela will sit out Saturday's game and is unlikely to suit up for Sunday's game as well, but has not been officially ruled out yet. Tyson Chandler will get the start in his place on Saturday night.
numberFire's models project Capela to average 12.7 points in 30.9 minutes per game over the remainder of the season.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- DeAndre Bembry (abdominal) remaining out for Atlanta on Wednesday March 10th, 2020
- DeAndre Bembry (abdominal) ruled out for Atlanta on Monday March 9th, 2020
- De'Andre Hunter (knee) cleared for Hawks versus Hornets March 9th, 2020
- Jeff Teague (illness) questionable for Hawks on Monday March 8th, 2020
- Cam Reddish (leg) fine for Hawks on Monday March 8th, 2020
- De'Andre Hunter (knee) questionable for Hawks on Monday March 8th, 2020