Heat's Goran Dragic (groin) remains out on Wednesday
Miami Heat guard Goran Dragic (groin) will not play in Wednesday's game against the Boston Celtics.
Dragic will miss his second straight game after suffering a groin injury. Justise Winslow should see more minutes on Tuesday and Wednesday with Dragic sidelined.
Winslow's Tuesday projection includes 11.8 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 3.6 assists.
- Darius Garland getting breather for Cavaliers on Tuesday in second leg of back-to-back January 28th, 2020
- Kyrie Irving (personal) practicing for Nets on Tuesday January 28th, 2020
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (shoulder) sitting for Bucks on Tuesday versus Wizards January 28th, 2020
- Ricky Rubio (ankle) upgraded to probable for Suns on Tuesday January 28th, 2020
- John Collins to start at center Tuesday as Hawks go small January 28th, 2020
- Bruno Fernando (calf) unlikely to play for Hawks on Tuesday January 28th, 2020
- Bam Adebayo records 20-point triple-double in Heat victory January 28th, 2020
- Miami's Jimmy Butler (ankle) starting on Monday January 27th, 2020
- Miami's Kendrick Nunn (Achilles) out for Monday's game against Orlando January 27th, 2020
- Heat's Goran Dragic (calf) active on Monday January 27th, 2020
- Goran Dragic (calf) questionable for Miami on Monday January 26th, 2020
- Kendrick Nunn (achilles) questionable for Heat on Monday January 26th, 2020