Karl-Anthony Towns notches 27-point double-double in Timberwolves' loss
Minnesota Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns produced 27 points, 15 rebounds, 2 steals, 2 blocks, and 1 turnover in a 105-125 loss to the Houston Rockets on Saturday.
Towns did his part on Saturday but it wasn't enough to overcome the Rockets' strong second-half performance. Towns finished 9-of-15 from the field, 3-of-6 from behind the arc, and 6-of-6 from the line. He is now averaging 26.8 points per game this season. Next up for Towns and Minnesota is a clash with the Utah Jazz on Monday.
Towns scored 56 FanDuel points on Saturday. Our models project him for 35.5 minutes and 50.6 FanDuel points against Utah on Monday.
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) questionable on Friday December 5th, 2019
- Kings' Marvin Bagley (thumb) day-to-day, doubtful on Friday December 5th, 2019
- Portland's Gary Trent Jr. (hamstring) questionable on Friday December 5th, 2019
- Thunder's Terrance Ferguson (hip) out on Friday December 5th, 2019
- Kings' Cory Joseph (back) questionable on Friday December 5th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) probable on Friday December 5th, 2019
- Josh Okogie starting for Minnesota on Wednesday, Treveon Graham coming off the bench December 4th, 2019
- Treveon Graham playing with Minnesota's second unit on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Minnesota's Shabazz Napier (hamstring) probable for Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Shabazz Napier (hamstring) available for Minnesota on Sunday December 1st, 2019
- Shabazz Napier (hamstring) doubtful on Wednesday for Timberwolves November 26th, 2019
- Minnesota's Jake Layman (toe) remains out Wednesday November 26th, 2019