T.J. Warren scores efficient 23 with full line in easy Pacers win
Indiana Pacers small forward T.J. Warren scored 23 points (10-of-14 field goals, 2-of-2 free throws) with 3 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals, 1 block, 1 3-pointer, and 1 turnover in 31.4 minutes of a 111-85 demolition of the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Following a dud on November 1, Warren has been cooking over the last six games, with 23.2 points on 63.2 percent shooting, plus 3.7 rebounds, 2.2 assists, 1.3 steals, and 1.2 3-pointers. Jeremy Lamb (ankle) has only been present for two of those games and Myles Turner (ankle) missed them all, so Warren may cool off a bit once the Pacers are healthy. Still, through 11 games, he's shooting a career-high 53.0 percent from the floor. The Pacers will visit the Houston Rockets on Friday.
Warren scored 39.1 FanDuel points on Tuesday. numberFire's models project him for 17.1 points, 4.8 rebounds, 1.4 assists, 1.3 steals, 0.8 blocks, and 2.1 triples per contest over the rest of the season.
- Hamidou Diallo starting for Thunder on Saturday in place of injured Terrance Ferguson January 18th, 2020
- Darius Bazley starting for Thunder on Saturday in place of resting Danilo Gallinari January 18th, 2020
- Steven Adams (knee) starting for Thunder on Saturday, Nerlens Noel coming off the bench January 18th, 2020
- Anfernee Simons starting for Portland on Saturday in place of injured C.J. McCollum January 18th, 2020
- Fred VanVleet (hamstring) starting for Raptors on Saturday, Serge Ibaka coming off the bench January 18th, 2020
- Portland's Nassir Little starting for traded Kent Bazemore on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Jeremy Lamb (hip) questionable Sunday for Indiana January 18th, 2020
- Domantas Sabonis notches 29-point double-double in Pacers' win January 15th, 2020
- Domantas Sabonis (knee) active and starting for Pacers on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Domantas Sabonis (knee) questionable for Pacers on Wednesday January 14th, 2020
- Jakarr Sampson coming off Indiana's bench with Domantas Sabonis starting on Monday January 13th, 2020
- Malcolm Brogdon (strep throat) back in Pacers' lineup Monday against 76ers January 13th, 2020