Terrence Ross (knee) available for Orlando on Sunday
Orlando Magic guard/forward Terrence Ross will play in Sunday's game against the Indiana Pacers.
Ross has missed the past two games with a knee injury but will make his return on Sunday against the Pacers. Our models project Ross for 21.6 minutes on Sunday.
Ross' Sunday projection includes 11 points, 2.7 rebounds, 1.1 assists, and 17.9 FanDuel points. He is priced at $3,900.
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) questionable on Friday December 5th, 2019
- Kings' Marvin Bagley (thumb) day-to-day, doubtful on Friday December 5th, 2019
- Portland's Gary Trent Jr. (hamstring) questionable on Friday December 5th, 2019
- Thunder's Terrance Ferguson (hip) out on Friday December 5th, 2019
- Kings' Cory Joseph (back) questionable on Friday December 5th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) probable on Friday December 5th, 2019
- Orlando's Aaron Gordon puts up 32 points on 15 shots Wednesday night December 5th, 2019
- Michael Carter-Williams (nose) ruled out for Orlando on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Magic's Michael Carter-Williams (nose) headed to locker room December 3rd, 2019
- Orlando's Michael Carter-Williams (hip) active on Tuesday December 3rd, 2019
- Orlando's Aaron Gordon (ankle) starting on Friday, Wesley Iwundu to the bench November 29th, 2019
- Wesley Iwundu playing with Orlando's second unit on Friday November 29th, 2019