D'Angelo Russell scores a career-high 52 points in Warriors' overtime loss on Friday
Golden State Warriors point guard D'Angelo Russell produced 52 points, 9 rebounds, 5 assists, 3 steals, 2 blocks, and 3 turnovers in a 119-125 overtime loss to the Minnesota Timberwolves on Friday.
Russell had arguably the best game of his career on Friday as he did everything he could to lift a severely depleted Warriors' roster. Russell shot 19-of-37 from the floor, including 7-of-17 from 3 and 7-of-8 from the line. The result wasn't a win for the Warriors, but Russell's development is a major plus for them in an otherwise miserable start to the season. Next up for Russell and the Warriors is a meeting with the Oklahoma City Thunder on Saturday.
Russell scored 82.3 FanDuel points on Friday. Our models project him for 34.2 minutes and 35.8 FanDuel points against the Thunder on Saturday.
- Update: Kings' Trevor Ariza (groin) available to return on Tuesday November 12th, 2019
- Kings' Trevor Ariza headed to locker room Tuesday November 12th, 2019
- Update: Hawks' Kevin Huerter (shoulder) won't return on Tuesday November 12th, 2019
- Hawks' Kevin Huerter headed to locker room Tuesday November 12th, 2019
- Portland's Kent Bazemore starting in place of Rodney Hood (back) November 12th, 2019
- Rodney Hood (back) will not play on Tuesday for Portland November 12th, 2019
- Warriors' Omari Spellman (ankle) doubtful on Wednesday November 12th, 2019
- Warriors' Damion Lee (broken hand) out 2-plus weeks November 12th, 2019
- Stephen Curry (hand) expects to return for Warriors this season November 12th, 2019
- Alec Burks playing with Golden State's second unit on Monday November 11th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green starting on Monday, Alec Burks to the bench November 11th, 2019
- Warriors' Eric Paschall (hip) available to play Monday November 11th, 2019