Trae Young records 30-point double-double in Hawks' loss on Friday
Atlanta Hawks point guard Trae Young produced 30 points, 12 assists, 2 rebounds, 5 steals, and 5 turnovers in a 109-121 loss the Sacramento Kings on Friday.
Young did his part on Friday, going 12-of-22 from the field, 3-of-10 from behind the arc, and 3-of-3 from the line, but it wasn't enough to get Atlanta past the Kings. Young played a game-high 40 minutes on Friday, the most he has played in a game this season. Next up for Young and the Hawks is a clash with the Portland Trail Blazers on Sunday.
Young scored 60.4 FanDuel points on Friday. Our models project him for 32.3 minutes and 35.6 FanDuel points against Portland.
- Karl-Anthony Towns notches 27-point double-double in Timberwolves' loss November 16th, 2019
- James Harden scores 49 points, hands out 6 assists, in Rockets' win on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Rodney McGruder starting for Clippers on Saturday, Lou Williams coming off the bench November 16th, 2019
- Pacers' Myles Turner records 16-point double-double in first game back from ankle injury November 16th, 2019
- Update: Derrick Favors (back) now questionable to return on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Pelicans' Derrick Favors (back) will not return on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Evan Turner (achilles) upgraded to probable for Saturday's game against the Clippers November 16th, 2019
- Evan Turner (achilles) questionable for Atlanta on Saturday November 15th, 2019
- Hawks' DeAndre Bembry ejected on Thursday November 14th, 2019
- Hawks' Cam Reddish starting Thursday in place of Kevin Huerter (shoulder) November 14th, 2019
- Hawks' Chandler Parsons (knee) available on Thursday November 14th, 2019
- Hawks' Chandler Parsons (knee) probable on Thursday November 14th, 2019