Magic's Terrence Ross (knee) doubtful on Friday
Orlando Magic guard/forward Terrence Ross is considered doubtful to play on Friday in the team's game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Ross is dealing with right knee tendonitis, and after missing Wednesday's game, he's well on his way to missing Friday's game as well.
Our models currently project Ross for 13.3 points, 3.0 rebounds, 1.3 assists and 21.1 FanDuel points across 25.2 minutes of action.
- Karl-Anthony Towns to be re-evaluated Friday before Timberwolves' game December 6th, 2019
- Chicago's Thaddeus Young (personal) ruled out on Friday December 6th, 2019
- Marcus Smart (oblique) expected to play for Celtics on Friday December 6th, 2019
- Kevin Love (illness) questionable for Cavaliers on Friday December 6th, 2019
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) questionable on Friday December 5th, 2019
- Kings' Marvin Bagley (thumb) day-to-day, doubtful on Friday December 5th, 2019
- Orlando's Aaron Gordon puts up 32 points on 15 shots Wednesday night December 5th, 2019
- Michael Carter-Williams (nose) ruled out for Orlando on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Magic's Michael Carter-Williams (nose) headed to locker room December 3rd, 2019
- Orlando's Michael Carter-Williams (hip) active on Tuesday December 3rd, 2019
- Orlando's Aaron Gordon (ankle) starting on Friday, Wesley Iwundu to the bench November 29th, 2019
- Wesley Iwundu playing with Orlando's second unit on Friday November 29th, 2019