Derrick White (glute) questionable for Spurs on Tuesday
San Antonio Spurs point guard Derrick White (right glute contusion) is listed as questionable for Tuesday's game against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
White suffered the injury on Sunday but was able to play through it after a trip to the locker room. He wasn't initially listed on the injury report for Tuesday's game. If White can't go, more minutes will be available for Marco Belinelli and Bryn Forbes.
numberFire's models expect White to score 23.3 FanDuel points on Tuesday. He's priced at $5,000.
- Carmelo Anthony (ankle) questionable for Portland on Monday May 9th, 2021
- Theo Maledon (foot) available for Thunder on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Kelly Olynyk (ankle) questionable for Houston on Monday May 9th, 2021
- Aleksej Pokusevski starting for Thunder on Sunday in place of injured Lu Dort (hip) May 9th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) out again on Monday May 9th, 2021
- Kings' Harrison Barnes (adductor) out again on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Spurs' Lonnie Walker starting on Friday, Devin Vassell coming off the bench May 7th, 2021
- Drew Eubanks coming off Spurs' bench Monday May 3rd, 2021
- Rudy Gay not in Spurs' lineup Monday May 3rd, 2021
- Dejounte Murray returns to Spurs lineup Monday; Tre Jones back to bench May 3rd, 2021
- DeMar DeRozan (rest) starting for Spurs Monday; Rudy Gay to come off bench May 3rd, 2021
- Tre Jones to come off Spurs' bench Monday May 3rd, 2021