Wizards' Troy Brown Jr. gets in full practice
Washington Wizards small forward Troy Brown Jr. (calf) went through a full practice on Monday.
Ditto for C.J. Miles (foot). Wizards head coach Scott Brooks says it's possible Brown and Miles both make their season debut on Wednesday against the Houston Rockets after sitting out the first three games. Brown was initially expected to miss around the first month of the season. Isaac Bonga and Davis Bertans have benefitted from extra minutes on the wings.
numberFire's models expect Brown to record 8.8 points, 4.8 rebounds, 2.7 assists, 0.7 steals, and 0.8 triples per game this season. Miles is pegged for 9.4 points, 2.6 boards, 1.0 assists, 0.7 steals, and 1.9 treys.
- Woj: Blake Griffin, Pistons agree to buyout March 5th, 2021
- Kevon Looney coming off Warriors' bench Thursday night March 4th, 2021
- Kent Bazemore coming off Warriors' bench Thursday night March 4th, 2021
- Damion Lee starting for Warriors Thursday; Kent Bazemore to bench March 4th, 2021
- Juan Toscano-Anderson starting for Warriors Thursday in place of injured Draymond Green March 4th, 2021
- Nico Mannion starting for Warriors Thursday in place of Stephen Curry March 4th, 2021
- Wizards' Davis Bertans (knee) available on Sunday February 28th, 2021
- Davis Bertans (knee) questionable for Wizards Sunday February 28th, 2021
- Washington's Davis Bertans (knee) available with minutes limit on Saturday February 27th, 2021
- Washington's Davis Bertans (knee) ruled out for Thursday's contest against Denver February 25th, 2021
- Davis Bertans (knee) questionable for Wizards Thursday February 25th, 2021
- Russell Westbrook will play for Wizards in back-to-back Tuesday February 23rd, 2021