Kawhi Leonard starting for Clippers on Tuesday
Los Angeles Clippers forward Kawhi Leonard is in the starting rotation on Tuesday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Lakers.
As if there were any doubt, Leonard will start at small forward in the season opener with his new team. After winning a championship in Toronto last year, he signed with the Clippers and brought along Paul George, who happens to still be injured. Against the Lakers on opening night, Leonard will be joined in the starting lineup by Patrick Beverley, Landry Shamet, Patrick Patterson and Ivica Zubac.
Our models project Leonard for 30.8 points, 6.0 rebounds, 5.2 assists and 49.1 FanDuel points in 36.5 minutes of action.
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (shoulder) available for Sunday's matchup against Atlanta November 17th, 2019
- Pelicans' Jaxson Hayes starting for injured Derrick Favors (back) on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- Golden State's Alec Burks starting for inactive D'Angelo Russell on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- Pelicans' J.J. Redick (toe) will play in Sunday's matchup against Golden State November 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Frank Jackson (neck) ruled out on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Brandon Ingram (knee) inactive on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- Rodney McGruder starting for Clippers on Saturday, Lou Williams coming off the bench November 16th, 2019
- Patrick Beverley (calf) remains out for Los Angeles on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard (knee) out for Clippers on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Patrick Beverley (calf) questionable for Los Angeles on Saturday November 15th, 2019
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard (knee) questionable for Saturday November 15th, 2019
- Patrick Patterson moving to Clippers bench Thursday night November 14th, 2019