Rajon Rondo (calf) out on Tuesday for Lakers
Los Angeles Lakers point guard Rajon Rondo will not play on Tuesday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
After being considered a game-time decision early in the day, Rondo's outlook downgraded to "unlikely to play" later in the evening. Now, he's been confirmed out, and he'll miss the 2019-20 season opener with his new team.
Our models project Rondo for 5.3 points, 1.7 rebounds, 3.0 assists and 15.8 minutes per game going forward this season.
- Anfernee Simons playing with Trail Blazers' second unit on Sunday January 26th, 2020
- Portland's C.J. McCollum (ankle) starting on Sunday, Anfernee Simons to bench January 26th, 2020
- Boston's Enes Kanter (hip) ruled out for Tuesday's matchup against Miami January 26th, 2020
- Sacramento's Marvin Bagley (foot) remains out on Monday January 26th, 2020
- Danilo Gallinari (thumb) not listed on Oklahoma City's injury report for Monday's game against Dallas January 26th, 2020
- Indiana's JaKarr Sampson (ankle) starting for inactive Myles Turner on Sunday January 26th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (glute) active on Saturday January 25th, 2020
- Lakers' JaVale McGee (illness) remains out on Saturday January 25th, 2020
- JaVale McGee (illness) questionable for Lakers on Saturday January 24th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (glute) questionable on Saturday January 24th, 2020
- Dwight Howard starting for Lakers on Thursday in place of ill JaVale McGee January 23rd, 2020
- JaVale McGee sidelined for Lakers on Thursday due to flu January 23rd, 2020