Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL
Los Angeles Lakers center DeMarcus Cousins is currently undergoing tests to confirm what they believe is a torn ACL.
Cousins signed with Los Angeles over the summer, but if he indeed has a torn ACL, he could miss most of the upcoming season.
He averaged 33.6 FanDuel points per game last season as a member of the Golden State Warriors.
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum (illness) ruled out Tuesday October 14th, 2019
- Suns' Dario Saric (quad) questionable for Monday October 14th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jonas Valanciunas hoping to play in opener October 14th, 2019
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley tweaks calf in preseason win October 14th, 2019
- Bucks' Eric Bledsoe reportedly sidelined 2-3 weeks with small rib fracture October 11th, 2019
- Warriors' Willie Cauley-Stein (foot) will not play in October September 30th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (foot) cleared for non-contact practice October 14th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (thumb) reportedly dealing with a Grade 1 sprain October 12th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (thumb) exits Saturday's game October 12th, 2019
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins says quad is 100% healthy July 11th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly plan to start LeBron James at point guard July 8th, 2019