Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL
Los Angeles Lakers center DeMarcus Cousins is currently undergoing tests to confirm what they believe is a torn ACL.
Cousins signed with Los Angeles over the summer, but if he indeed has a torn ACL, he could miss most of the upcoming season.
He averaged 33.6 FanDuel points per game last season as a member of the Golden State Warriors.
- Suns expect Kelly Oubre (knee) to play again this season June 6th, 2020
- Orlando's Jonathan Isaac (knee) 'most likely will not be healthy enough to return' June 6th, 2020
- Evan Fournier expected to be fully recovered when NBA resumes June 5th, 2020
- Nets' Kevin Durant not expected to return during 2019-20 season June 5th, 2020
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- Lakers' Dwight Howard (illness) will play on Thursday March 11th, 2020
- Lakers' LeBron James (groin) upgraded to probable on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Lakers' Dwight Howard (illness) out for Tuesday's matchup against Brooklyn March 10th, 2020
- LeBron James (groin) plans to play for Lakers against Nets March 10th, 2020