Josh Richardson reportedly sent to 76ers
The Philadelphia 76ers are acquiring guard/forward Josh Richardson from the Miami Heat in a sign-and-trade for guard/forward Jimmy Butler, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
The deal is now finalized after hitting a snag Sunday night. Richardson will see a sharp downtick in usage playing alongside Joel Embiid, Tobias Harris, Al Horford, and Ben Simmons, but he's capable of producing for fantasy owners in other ways. The second-degree black belt turns 26 in September.
Richardson averaged 16.6 points, 3.4 rebounds, 4.1 assists, 1.1 steals, 0.5 blocks, and 2.2 triples in 73 games for the Heat last season.
- Zach LaVine scores 42 points, brings down 6 rebounds in Bulls' win over Cleveland January 18th, 2020
- Marcus Smart scores a career-high 37 points, makes franchise-record 11 3-pointers in Celtics' loss on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Devin Booker notches 39-point double-double in Suns' win over Boston January 18th, 2020
- Hamidou Diallo starting for Thunder on Saturday in place of injured Terrance Ferguson January 18th, 2020
- Darius Bazley starting for Thunder on Saturday in place of resting Danilo Gallinari January 18th, 2020
- Steven Adams (knee) starting for Thunder on Saturday, Nerlens Noel coming off the bench January 18th, 2020
- Ben Simmons records 20-point double-double in 76ers' win over Bulls January 17th, 2020
- Joel Embiid cleared for non-contact work for Philadelphia January 16th, 2020
- Tobias Harris leads 76ers past Nets with game-high 34 points January 16th, 2020
- Matisse Thybulle starting for 76ers on Wednesday; Mike Scott to bench January 15th, 2020
- 76ers' Mike Scott returning to secondary role against Nets January 15th, 2020
- Mike Scott replacing Furkan Korkmaz in 76ers' lineup Monday January 13th, 2020