Jimmy Butler reportedly officially heading to Heat in sign-and-trade
The Miami Heat are officially acquiring guard/forward Jimmy Butler from the Philadelphia 76ers in a sign-and-trade, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
The Heat and 76ers were able to get the Los Angeles Clippers and Portland Trail Blazers involved to complete the deal, with Moe Harkless winding up in Los Angeles. Miami is also sending a future first-round pick to the Clippers and the 76ers land Josh Richardson. As a result, Butler gets a 4-year, $142 million max deal.
Butler averaged 18.7 points, 5.3 rebounds, 4.0 assists, 1.9 steals, 0.6 blocks, and 1.0 3-pointers in 65 games between the 76ers and Minnesota Timberwolves last season.
- Boston's Marcus Smart (ankle) exits Monday's game in the fourth quarter November 18th, 2019
- Minnesota's Jake Layman (foot) will not return on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Clippers' Rodney McGruder coming off the bench with Patrick Beverley starting on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Thunder's Hamidou Diallo (knee) ruled out on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (calf) active for Monday's matchup against Oklahoma City November 18th, 2019
- Phoenix's Jevon Carter starting for injured Ricky Rubio (back) on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Goran Dragic (illness) held out of Heat practice November 18th, 2019
- Jimmy Butler (illness) starting for Miami on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Miami's Goran Dragic (illness) will not play on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Tyler Herro (ankle) available for Heat versus Cavaliers November 14th, 2019
- Goran Dragic (illness) playing for Heat on Thursday November 14th, 2019
- Tyler Herro (ankle) questionable for Heat on Thursday November 13th, 2019