Kevin Durant (Achilles) reportedly declines Warriors' option
Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant (Achilles) declined his $31.5 million player option and will become an unrestricted free agent, league sources tell ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
This doesn't come as much of a surprise, as Durant is expected to court long-term, max-level offers from other teams. The Brooklyn Nets are reportedly prepared to offer Durant a 4-year, max deal. Free agency begins on Sunday, June 30.
Durant averaged 26.0 points, 6.4 rebounds, 5.9 assists, 0.7 steals, 1.1 blocks, and 1.8 3-pointers in 78 games last season.
- Al Horford (left hand sprain) will play Monday for Philadelphia January 20th, 2020
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown (right thumb) will play Monday January 20th, 2020
- Anthony Davis (bruised tailbone) will play for the Lakers on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Gary Harris (adductor) remains out for Nuggets on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Wizards' Jordan McRae (left ankle) will play Monday January 20th, 2020
- Robin Lopez (illness) ruled out for Bucks on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Kyrie Irving (hamstring) will not play Monday for Brooklyn January 20th, 2020
- Joe Harris (back) not listed on Brooklyn's injury report for Monday's game against Philadelphia January 19th, 2020
- Brooklyn's DeAndre Jordan (finger) remains out on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Brooklyn's Rodions Kurucs starting for injured Joe Harris on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Brooklyn's Garrett Temple (knee) remains out on Saturday January 17th, 2020
- Nets' Joe Harris (back) won't play on Saturday January 17th, 2020