Bucks reportedly acquiring Jon Leuer from Pistons
The Detroit Pistons are sending forward/center Jon Leuer to the Milwaukee Bucks for guard/forward Tony Snell and the 2019 30th overall pick, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
The Pistons added another pick in Thursday's draft while helping the Bucks dump Snell's salary. Jon Leuer has a decent chance of being waived.
Leuer averaged 3.8 points and 2.4 rebounds in 9.8 minutes per game for Detroit last season.
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (thumb) reportedly dealing with a Grade 1 sprain October 12th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (thumb) exits Saturday's game October 12th, 2019
- Bucks' Eric Bledsoe reportedly sidelined 2-3 weeks with small rib fracture October 11th, 2019
- Warriors' Willie Cauley-Stein (foot) will not play in October September 30th, 2019
- Golden State's Klay Thompson (knee) ruled out until All-Star break September 30th, 2019
- Paul George (shoulders) expects to make Clippers debut in November September 30th, 2019
- Markieff Morris reportedly will sign with the Pistons July 3rd, 2019
- Bucks reportedly acquiring Jon Leuer from Pistons June 20th, 2019
- Tony Snell reportedly being traded to Pistons from Bucks June 20th, 2019
- Luke Kennard to come off the bench for Detroit in Game 4 on Monday April 22nd, 2019
- Bruce Brown starting for the Pistons in Game 4, Luke Kennard to the bench April 22nd, 2019
- Pistons' Blake Griffin (knee) active for Game 4 on Monday April 22nd, 2019