Kevin Durant (calf) 'expected to be full go' for Warriors in Game 5
Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant (calf) is "expected to be a full go" for Game 5 on Monday versus the Toronto Raptors, according to Connor Letourneau of the San Francisco Chronicle.
Letourneau confirmed what was initially reported by NBC Sports Bay Area's Monte Poole. Durant may be rusty after missing over a month, but as of now, it sounds like he will be free of any playing time restrictions.
numberFire's models expect KD to score 34.8 FanDuel points on Monday. He's priced at $11,000.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Golden State reportedly acquires Omari Spellman on Monday July 8th, 2019
- Alec Burks signs a one-year contract with the Warriors July 8th, 2019
- Glenn Robinson III reportedly agrees to a two-year deal with the Warriors July 2nd, 2019
- Willie Cauley-Stein reportedly will sign with Golden State July 2nd, 2019
- Kevon Looney reportedly re-signs with Warriors July 1st, 2019