Toronto's Kawhi Leonard double-doubles in Saturday's series clinching victory over Milwaukee
Toronto Raptors forward Kawhi Leonard produced 27 points, 17 rebounds, and 7 assists in Saturday's 100-94 victory over the Milwaukee Bucks.
Leonard was a huge a factor in leading Toronto to their first franchise appearance in the NBA Finals. The Raptors' forward averaged 29.8 points, 9.5 rebounds, and 2.2 steals this series including four of six games with more than 30 points.
In 41 mins on Saturday, Leonard scored 63.9 FanDuel points. Our models project the Toronto star to produce 45.8 FanDuel points in Game One of the NBA Finals.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- JaMychal Green reportedly re-signs with the Clippers July 8th, 2019
- Paul George traded to the Clippers July 6th, 2019
- Report: Clippers land Moe Harkless, future from Miami July 1st, 2019
- Jimmy Butler reportedly officially heading to Heat in sign-and-trade July 1st, 2019
- Patrick Beverley reportedly agrees to 3 years with Clippers July 1st, 2019
- Kevin Durant reportedly announcing decision Sunday night June 30th, 2019