Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) not cleared for contact
Toronto Raptors small forward OG Anunoby (appendectomy) has not been cleared for contact.
Anunoby remains out despite participating in light on-court work this week. Look for the 21-year old to return after he is cleared for contact and practices.
In 67 games this season, Anunoby averaged 7.0 points and 2.9 rebounds.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Pascal Siakam flirts with triple-double, Raptors defeat Jazz March 10th, 2020
- Raptors' Norman Powell (ankle) out for remainder of Monday March 9th, 2020
- Marc Gasol (hamstring) ruled out for Raptors against Jazz March 9th, 2020
- Fred VanVleet (shoulder) still out for Raptors in second end of back-to-back March 9th, 2020