Kawhi Leonard, Raptors even series with Bucks
Toronto Raptors guard/forward Kawhi Leonard scored 19 points (6-of-13 field goals, 6-of-8 free throws) with 7 rebounds, 1 assist, 4 steals, 2 blocks, 1 3-pointer, and 2 turnovers in 34.1 minutes of a 120-102 win over the Milwaukee Bucks on Tuesday in Game 4 of the Eastern Conference finals.
Leonard looked well below 100 percent due to lingering effects from a quad injury, but he played through the pain and helped the Raptors even the series up. Game 5 will be played on Thursday in Milwaukee, followed by Game 6 on Saturday in Toronto.
Kawhi finished with 44.9 FanDuel points in Game 4.
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Josh Hart reportedly headed to New Orleans in multi-player trade with Lakers June 15th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly acquire Lonzo Ball in blockbuster trade with Lakers on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly acquire Anthony Davis from the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019
- Warriors expect Klay Thompson (knee) to miss 9-10 months June 15th, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) active but unlikely to play in Sunday's Game 2 June 2nd, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) probable for Sunday's Game 2 June 1st, 2019
- OG Anunoby (appendectomy) out on Thursday for Toronto in Game 1 May 30th, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) could return during the Finals May 27th, 2019
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard double-doubles in Saturday's series clinching victory over Milwaukee May 26th, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) not cleared for contact May 22nd, 2019