Kawhi Leonard, Raptors even series with Bucks
Toronto Raptors guard/forward Kawhi Leonard scored 19 points (6-of-13 field goals, 6-of-8 free throws) with 7 rebounds, 1 assist, 4 steals, 2 blocks, 1 3-pointer, and 2 turnovers in 34.1 minutes of a 120-102 win over the Milwaukee Bucks on Tuesday in Game 4 of the Eastern Conference finals.
Leonard looked well below 100 percent due to lingering effects from a quad injury, but he played through the pain and helped the Raptors even the series up. Game 5 will be played on Thursday in Milwaukee, followed by Game 6 on Saturday in Toronto.
Kawhi finished with 44.9 FanDuel points in Game 4.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- Lou Williams (calf) taking a seat Tuesday for Clippers versus Warriors March 10th, 2020
- Landry Shamet coming off Los Angeles' bench on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Paul George (hamstring) starting on Monday, Reggie Jackson to bench February 24th, 2020
- Reggie Jackson playing with Clippers' second unit on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) starting on Monday, Landry Shamet to bench February 24th, 2020