Damian Lillard scores 28 with 12 dimes, Trail Blazers swept
Portland Trail Blazers point guard Damian Lillard scored 28 points (11-of-24 field goals, 2-of-2 free throws) with 4 rebounds, 12 assists, 4 3-pointers, and 4 turnovers in 43.8 minutes of a 119-117 overtime loss to the Golden State Warriors in Game 4 of the Western Conference finals on Monday.
Lillard, playing with separated ribs he suffered in Game 2, missed a 3-point attempt as time expired. He averaged 24.1 points in the second and third rounds after putting up 33.0 points in a first-round series against the Oklahoma City Thunder. Meyers Leonard scored a career-high 30 points and pulled down 12 boards in the loss. Lillard turns 29 in July and has two years remaining on his contract.
Dame put up 46.8 FanDuel points in Game 4.
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Josh Hart reportedly headed to New Orleans in multi-player trade with Lakers June 15th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly acquire Lonzo Ball in blockbuster trade with Lakers on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly acquire Anthony Davis from the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019
- Warriors expect Klay Thompson (knee) to miss 9-10 months June 15th, 2019
- Damian Lillard scores 28 with 12 dimes, Trail Blazers swept May 21st, 2019
- Portland will start Meyers Leonard, Enes Kanter to come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Portland's Rodney Hood (knee) officially active on Tuesday May 14th, 2019
- Portland's Rodeny Hood (knee) questionable for Game 1 on Tuesday May 13th, 2019
- Trail Blazers' Evan Turner scores 14 points in Game 7 victory May 13th, 2019
- C.J. McCollum leads Portland to Western Conference finals May 13th, 2019