Damian Lillard scores 28 with 12 dimes, Trail Blazers swept
Portland Trail Blazers point guard Damian Lillard scored 28 points (11-of-24 field goals, 2-of-2 free throws) with 4 rebounds, 12 assists, 4 3-pointers, and 4 turnovers in 43.8 minutes of a 119-117 overtime loss to the Golden State Warriors in Game 4 of the Western Conference finals on Monday.
Lillard, playing with separated ribs he suffered in Game 2, missed a 3-point attempt as time expired. He averaged 24.1 points in the second and third rounds after putting up 33.0 points in a first-round series against the Oklahoma City Thunder. Meyers Leonard scored a career-high 30 points and pulled down 12 boards in the loss. Lillard turns 29 in July and has two years remaining on his contract.
Dame put up 46.8 FanDuel points in Game 4.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Portland's Jake Layman reportedly on the move to Minnesota via sign-and-trade July 3rd, 2019
- Seth Curry reportedly signing with Mavericks for 4 years, $32 million July 1st, 2019
- Jimmy Butler reportedly officially heading to Heat in sign-and-trade July 1st, 2019
- Heat reportedly off Hassan Whiteside to Trail Blazers for Moe Harkless, Meyers Leonard July 1st, 2019
- Kent Bazemore sent from Atlanta to Portland in trade for Evan Turner June 24th, 2019
- Evan Turner traded from Blazers to Hawks for Kent Bazemore June 24th, 2019