Utah's Jae Crowder will start in Saturday's Game 3 against Houston
Utah Jazz forward Jae Crowder will start in Saturday's playoff game against the Houston Rockets.
Crowder will move into the starting lineup tonight with Derrick Favors coming off the bench. In his new role, our models project Crowder to score 10.1 points.
numberFire's models project Crowder to produce 18.9 FanDuel points at the cost of $4,200.
- Anthony Davis day-to-day for Lakers with thumb sprain October 15th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (foot) cleared for non-contact practice October 14th, 2019
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum (illness) ruled out Tuesday October 14th, 2019
- Suns' Dario Saric (quad) questionable for Monday October 14th, 2019
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley tweaks calf in preseason win October 14th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (thumb) reportedly dealing with a Grade 1 sprain October 12th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jonas Valanciunas hoping to play in opener October 14th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Andre Iguodala will not report to training camp next week September 23rd, 2019
- Grizzlies reportedly acquire Tyus Jones after Minnesota declines three-year offer July 10th, 2019
- Delon Wright reportedly joins the Mavericks after a sign-and-trade July 8th, 2019
- C.J. Miles traded to Washington by Memphis July 5th, 2019
- Washington's Dwight Howard traded to Memphis for C.J. Miles July 5th, 2019