Utah's Kyle Korver (knee) available to play in Game 2 on Wednesday
Utah Jazz forward Kyle Korver (knee) is listed as available to play on Wednesday.
Korver has considered probable but the designation change ensures the veteran will be out there in Game 2 of the series with the Houston Rockets. Korver played just 10.4 minutes in Game 1.
Our models project Korver for 4.7 points, 1.9 rebounds, and 9.2 FanDuel points in 14.8 minutes on Wednesday.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Jazz reportedly sign Jeff Green to a one-year contract July 2nd, 2019
- Pelicans aquire Derrick Favors from the Jazz for draft picks July 1st, 2019
- Bojan Bogdanovic reportedly joins the Jazz on Sunday June 30th, 2019
- Report: Mike Conley traded to Utah from Memphis in exchange for Kyle Korver, Grayson Allen, Jae Crowder, picks June 19th, 2019
- Donovan Mitchell scores 31 as Jazz avoid sweep April 23rd, 2019
- Derrick Favors coming off the Jazz's bench on Saturday April 20th, 2019