Thabo Sefolosha (hip) questionable for Utah in Game 2 Wednesday
Utah Jazz guard/forward Thabo Sefolosha is considered questionable to play on Wednesday in Game 2 of the Western Conference playoffs against the Houston Rockets.
Sefolosha barely played in Game 1's loss, and his status is up in the air for Game 2 just a few days later.
Should he play, our models project Sefolosha for 7.0 FanDuel points across 8.4 minutes of action.
- Terance Mann starting for Clippers in Game 5 on Wednesday in place of injured Kawhi Leonard (knee) June 16th, 2021
- Hawks' Trae Young (shoulder) available for Game 5 on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available and starting in Game 5 on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) out again for Game 5 on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Suns' Chris Paul in COVID-19 protocol, out indefinitely June 16th, 2021
- Rockets starting Anthony Lamb for injured Khyri Thomas on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Christian Wood (ankle) expected to miss Rockets' final two games May 14th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Khyri Thomas starting for Rockets Wednesday in place of injured Danuel House May 12th, 2021
- Christian Wood (ankle) remains out for Houston Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Houston's Danuel House (ankle) questionable for Wednesday May 11th, 2021