Luke Kennard scores 21 points in Pistons' Game 1 loss
Detroit Pistons guard Luke Kennard had 21 points, 4 rebounds and 2 assists in a loss to the Milwaukee Bucks on Sunday.
Kennard was 8-for-14 from the field, 4-for-5 on three-pointers and 1-for-2 from the free throw line in 28 minutes.
He is averaging 16.9 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook traded to Houston for Chris Paul, picks July 11th, 2019
- Mark Cuban says Dallas will 'load manage' Kristaps Porzingis July 11th, 2019
- Coby White will be brought along slowly, Bulls say July 11th, 2019
- Markieff Morris reportedly will sign with the Pistons July 3rd, 2019
- Bucks reportedly acquiring Jon Leuer from Pistons June 20th, 2019
- Tony Snell reportedly being traded to Pistons from Bucks June 20th, 2019
- Luke Kennard to come off the bench for Detroit in Game 4 on Monday April 22nd, 2019
- Bruce Brown starting for the Pistons in Game 4, Luke Kennard to the bench April 22nd, 2019
- Pistons' Blake Griffin (knee) active for Game 4 on Monday April 22nd, 2019