Nikola Mirotic (thumb) went through Bucks' practice, could play on Sunday
Milwaukee Bucks forward Nikola Mirotic (thumb) went through practice on Friday and could be available to play on Sunday in Game 1 of the first round series with the Detroit Pistons.
Mirotic last played on March 19 before suffering a broken thumb. His initial timeline had him out four weeks, so a return on Sunday would beat the estimate by a little less than a week. If he plays, D.J. Wilson would likely be out of the rotation with Ersan Ilyasova seeing limited minutes.
Early projections by our models have Mirotic collecting 21.6 FanDuel points in 24.1 minutes on Sunday.
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook traded to Houston for Chris Paul, picks July 11th, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Wesley Matthews reportedly signs with Bucks for vet minimum July 1st, 2019
- Khris Middleton reportedly expected to re-sign with Milwaukee June 30th, 2019
- Bucks reportedly acquiring Jon Leuer from Pistons June 20th, 2019
- Tony Snell reportedly being traded to Pistons from Bucks June 20th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Khris Middleton will be an unrestricted free agent after declining 2019-2020 player option on Wednesday June 19th, 2019