Joe Harris (foot) will not play Wednesday for Brooklyn
Brooklyn Nets guard Joe Harris (foot) will not play Wednesday versus the Miami Heat.
Harris is dealing with soreness in his right foot and will sit out the regular season finale. Spencer Dinwiddie, Caris LeVert, and DeMarre Carroll will see an uptick in minutes tonight for Brooklyn.
Harris has averaged 13.7 points, 3.8 rebounds, and 22.4 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Mitchell Robinson (knee) starting in Knicks' Monday game against Magic January 18th, 2021
- Atlanta's Cam Reddish (knee) questionable for Monday's contest against Minnesota January 18th, 2021
- Tim Hardaway Jr. (groin) listed as questionable on Mavericks' Monday injury report January 18th, 2021
- New York's Mitchell Robinson (knee) game-time decision on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Raptors' Alex Len (health protocols) ruled out on Monday January 17th, 2021
- Reggie Jackson playing with Clippers' second unit on Sunday, Patrick Beverley to start January 17th, 2021
- Bruce Brown coming off Nets' bench with James Harden starting January 16th, 2021
- James Harden starting in Nets' debut on Saturday January 16th, 2021
- Brooklyn's James Harden available for Saturday's contest against Magic January 16th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (health protocols) out for Saturday January 15th, 2021
- Kyrie Irving (personal, quarantine) expected back for Nets on Saturday January 15th, 2021
- Nets starting DeAndre Jordan at center on Wednesday January 13th, 2021