Dennis Smith Jr. (knee) questionable Wednesday for Knicks
New York Knicks point guard Dennis Smith Jr. (knee) is questionable for Wednesday's matchup with the Detroit Pistons.
Smith, Mario Hezonja (illness), Kadeem Allen (concussion), Dennis Smith Jr. (knee) and Lance Thomas (personal) are all questionable. He missed three games earlier this month with a back issue, but the knee injury is new. This is the second end of a back-to-back set for the Knicks, so it wouldn't be surprising if Smith sits.
If active, numberFire's models project DSJ for 29.0 FanDuel points on Wednesday. He's priced at $5,400.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Knicks reportedly sign Bobby Portis to a two-year, $31M deal July 1st, 2019
- Elfrid Payton reportedly signing a two-year deal with the Knicks July 1st, 2019
- Julius Randle reportedly agrees to a three-year deal with the Knicks June 30th, 2019
- Kevin Durant reportedly announcing decision Sunday night June 30th, 2019
- Knicks snag RJ Barrett with No. 3 selection June 20th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019