Giannis Antetokounmpo (calf) will not play in the Bucks' regular season finale Wednesday
Milwaukee Bucks forward Giannis Antetokounmpo (calf) will not play Wednesday versus the Oklahoma City Thunder.
No surprise here as the Bucks have the top record in the NBA and homecourt advantage throughout the playoffs already locked up. Ersan Ilyasova and D.J. Wilson will try and fill the void on Wednesday.
Giannis' regular season ends with averages of 27.7 points, 12.5 rebounds, 5.9 assists, 1.5 blocks, and 56.2 FanDuel points per game.
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook traded to Houston for Chris Paul, picks July 11th, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Wesley Matthews reportedly signs with Bucks for vet minimum July 1st, 2019
- Khris Middleton reportedly expected to re-sign with Milwaukee June 30th, 2019
- Bucks reportedly acquiring Jon Leuer from Pistons June 20th, 2019
- Tony Snell reportedly being traded to Pistons from Bucks June 20th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Khris Middleton will be an unrestricted free agent after declining 2019-2020 player option on Wednesday June 19th, 2019