Kadeem Allen (concussion) ruled out by Knicks for Wednesday
New York Knicks guard Kadeem Allen (concussion) will not play Wednesday versus the Orlando Magic.
Allen suffered the head injury in Monday's win over the Chicago Bulls. With the backup guard sitting out, Emmanuel Mudiay and possibly Allonzo Trier will see an increase in minutes on Wednesday.
Allen has averaged 9.8 points, 3.8 assists, and 19.8 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (shoulder) available for Sunday's matchup against Atlanta November 17th, 2019
- Pelicans' Jaxson Hayes starting for injured Derrick Favors (back) on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- Golden State's Alec Burks starting for inactive D'Angelo Russell on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- Pelicans' J.J. Redick (toe) will play in Sunday's matchup against Golden State November 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Frank Jackson (neck) ruled out on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Brandon Ingram (knee) inactive on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- Knicks' Elfrid Payton (hamstring) still out on Saturday November 15th, 2019
- Knicks' Mitchell Robinson (concussion) to come off bench on Thursday November 14th, 2019
- Elfrid Payton (hamstring) will remain out for the Knicks on Thursday November 13th, 2019
- Knicks' Mitchell Robinson (concussion) questionable for Thursday's game against Dallas November 13th, 2019
- RJ Barrett bounces back for Knicks with 21 points, 9 assists November 13th, 2019
- Dennis Smith Jr (personal) returning for Knicks on Tuesday November 12th, 2019