Knicks' Dennis Smith Jr. (back) will not play Monday versus Bulls
New York Knicks guard Dennis Smith Jr. (back) will not play Monday versus the Chicago Bulls.
DSJ played a total of 38 minutes off the bench the last two games after sitting out six straight with the back injury. It appears the Knicks will take it easy with the point guard ruling him out on Monday. Emmanuel Mudiay and Kadeem Allen will handle the point on Monday.
Smith has averaged 12.9 points, 3.0 rebounds, and 4.3 assists in 28.4 minutes per game this season.
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (shoulder) available for Sunday's matchup against Atlanta November 17th, 2019
- Pelicans' Jaxson Hayes starting for injured Derrick Favors (back) on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- Golden State's Alec Burks starting for inactive D'Angelo Russell on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- Pelicans' J.J. Redick (toe) will play in Sunday's matchup against Golden State November 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Frank Jackson (neck) ruled out on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Brandon Ingram (knee) inactive on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- Knicks' Elfrid Payton (hamstring) still out on Saturday November 15th, 2019
- Knicks' Mitchell Robinson (concussion) to come off bench on Thursday November 14th, 2019
- Elfrid Payton (hamstring) will remain out for the Knicks on Thursday November 13th, 2019
- Knicks' Mitchell Robinson (concussion) questionable for Thursday's game against Dallas November 13th, 2019
- RJ Barrett bounces back for Knicks with 21 points, 9 assists November 13th, 2019
- Dennis Smith Jr (personal) returning for Knicks on Tuesday November 12th, 2019