Dennis Smith Jr. (back) to come off Knicks' bench Thursday in return
New York Knicks point guard Dennis Smith Jr. (sore lower back) will be available off the bench in Thursday's matchup with the Toronto Raptors.
Smith missed the past six games, so the Knicks likely want to ease him back into a full workload. His return still slashes Emmanuel Mudiay's value and figures to take minutes from Kadeem Allen.
numberFire's models expect DSJ to play 20.2 minutes Thursday and score 18.6 FanDuel points. He costs $5,500.
- Zach LaVine scores 42 points, brings down 6 rebounds in Bulls' win over Cleveland January 18th, 2020
- Marcus Smart scores a career-high 37 points, makes franchise-record 11 3-pointers in Celtics' loss on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Devin Booker notches 39-point double-double in Suns' win over Boston January 18th, 2020
- Hamidou Diallo starting for Thunder on Saturday in place of injured Terrance Ferguson January 18th, 2020
- Darius Bazley starting for Thunder on Saturday in place of resting Danilo Gallinari January 18th, 2020
- Steven Adams (knee) starting for Thunder on Saturday, Nerlens Noel coming off the bench January 18th, 2020
- New York's Reggie Bullock (neck) starting for injured RJ Barrett on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Knicks' Reggie Bullock (neck) listed probable for Saturday January 17th, 2020
- RJ Barrett (ankle) out for Knicks at least 1 week January 17th, 2020
- Update: Knicks' RJ Barrett (ankle) won't return on Thursday January 16th, 2020
- Knicks' RJ Barrett headed to locker room on Thursday January 16th, 2020
- Knicks' Marcus Morris (neck) starting on Thursday in place of injured Reggie Bullock January 16th, 2020