Charlotte's Jeremy Lamb (ankle) considered probable for Friday's matchup against the Lakers
Charlotte Hornets guard Jeremy Lamb (ankle) is probable to play in Friday's game against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Lamb is likely to suit up against the Lakers despite leaving Tuesday's game with a right ankle sprain. In a high usage role off the bench, our models project the Charlotte guard to score 15.4 points in 28.7 minutes.
numberFire's models project Lamb to produce 28.1 FanDuel points on Friday.
- Zach LaVine scores 42 points, brings down 6 rebounds in Bulls' win over Cleveland January 18th, 2020
- Marcus Smart scores a career-high 37 points, makes franchise-record 11 3-pointers in Celtics' loss on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Devin Booker notches 39-point double-double in Suns' win over Boston January 18th, 2020
- Hamidou Diallo starting for Thunder on Saturday in place of injured Terrance Ferguson January 18th, 2020
- Darius Bazley starting for Thunder on Saturday in place of resting Danilo Gallinari January 18th, 2020
- Steven Adams (knee) starting for Thunder on Saturday, Nerlens Noel coming off the bench January 18th, 2020
- Jeremy Lamb (hip) questionable Sunday for Indiana January 18th, 2020
- Domantas Sabonis notches 29-point double-double in Pacers' win January 15th, 2020
- Domantas Sabonis (knee) active and starting for Pacers on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Domantas Sabonis (knee) questionable for Pacers on Wednesday January 14th, 2020
- Jakarr Sampson coming off Indiana's bench with Domantas Sabonis starting on Monday January 13th, 2020
- Malcolm Brogdon (strep throat) back in Pacers' lineup Monday against 76ers January 13th, 2020