Terrence Ross (Achilles) a game-time decision on Tuesday for Magic
Orlando Magic guard/forward Terrence Ross is considered a game-time decision to play on Tuesday in the team's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Ross has been remarkably healthy all year long, but he could miss Tuesday's game with the Achilles ailment.
Our models project Ross for 15.6 points, 3.5 rebounds, 1.6 assists and 24.4 FanDuel points in 27.3 minutes of action.
- Danilo Gallinari (rest) not on Oklahoma City's injury report January 20th, 2020
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown (right thumb) hopeful for Monday January 20th, 2020
- Milwaukee's Robin Lopez (illness) doubtful on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Thunder's Terrance Ferguson (personal) out for Monday's game against Houston January 19th, 2020
- Draymond Green (finger) not listed on Golden State's injury report for Monday's matchup against Portland January 19th, 2020
- Suns' Aron Baynes (hip) doubtful on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Orlando's Michael Carter-Williams (shoulder) active on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Wes Iwundu coming off Magic's bench on Thursday January 16th, 2020
- Magic's Evan Fournier (quad) start on Thursday; Wes Iwundu to bench January 16th, 2020
- Magic's D.J. Augustin (knee) to miss 3-4 weeks January 16th, 2020
- Magic's Michael Carter-Williams (shoulder) out again on Thursday January 16th, 2020
- Magic's D.J. Augustin (knee) won't play on Thursday January 16th, 2020