Andre Iguodala (hamstring) questionable for Warriors Tuesday
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Andre Iguodala (left hamstring tightness) is questionable to play on Tuesday versus the Utah Jazz.
Iguodala sat out Sunday and Tuesday is the front end of a back-to-back set before the Warriors head into the break, so it's possible the veteran remains sidelined until February 21. That would likely mean more work for Alfonzo McKinnie and Shaun Livingston off the bench.
Iggy is averaging 19.5 FanDuel points through 49 games (11 starts), with 5.8 points, 3.9 rebounds, 3.3 assists, 0.8 steals, 0.8 blocks, and 0.8 triples per contest.
- Anthony Davis (shoulder) logs 5 minutes in All-Star game February 18th, 2019
- Update: Pelicans' Anthony Davis (shoulder) reportedly will play in All-Star Game on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Tyus Jones (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Anthony Davis expected to test shoulder before All-Star Game February 17th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo wins Slam Dunk Contest February 17th, 2019
- Mavericks' Dirk Nowitzki unsure about retirement after this season February 16th, 2019
- Kevin Durant wins another All-Star MVP, Team LeBron defeats Team Giannis in comeback February 18th, 2019
- Warriors' Kevon Looney starting in place of DeMarcus Cousins Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (rest) inactive for Wednesday's matchup against Portland February 13th, 2019
- Klay Thompson shoots 9-of-14 in Warriors' win despite finger issue February 13th, 2019
- Andre Iguodala scores 13 with 3 steals for Golden State February 13th, 2019
- Stephen Curry fills out box score, Warriors flatten Jazz February 13th, 2019