Andre Iguodala (hamstring) questionable for Warriors Tuesday
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Andre Iguodala (left hamstring tightness) is questionable to play on Tuesday versus the Utah Jazz.
Iguodala sat out Sunday and Tuesday is the front end of a back-to-back set before the Warriors head into the break, so it's possible the veteran remains sidelined until February 21. That would likely mean more work for Alfonzo McKinnie and Shaun Livingston off the bench.
Iggy is averaging 19.5 FanDuel points through 49 games (11 starts), with 5.8 points, 3.9 rebounds, 3.3 assists, 0.8 steals, 0.8 blocks, and 0.8 triples per contest.
- Damian Lillard scores 28 with 12 dimes, Trail Blazers swept May 21st, 2019
- James Ennis declines 2019-2020 player option on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard drops 36 points in Sunday's double-overtime victory over the Bucks May 20th, 2019
- Raptors roll with the same starting lineup for Sunday's Game 3 May 19th, 2019
- Portland will start Meyers Leonard, Enes Kanter to come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Raptors considering several lineup changes for Sunday's Game 3 May 18th, 2019
- Steph Curry's 37-point triple-double leads Warriors to 5th straight Finals May 21st, 2019
- Golden State's Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Monday's Game 4 against Portland May 19th, 2019
- Golden State's Andrew Bogut will come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Warriors reportedly starting Damian Jones in Saturday's Game 3 against Portland May 18th, 2019
- Golden State's Kevin Durant (calf) ruled out for Game 3 and 4 May 17th, 2019
- Kevin Durant (calf) reportedly ruled out for Warriors in Game 2 May 15th, 2019