Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) starting in Monday's matchup against the Bulls
Milwaukee Bucks forward Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) will start against the Chicago Bulls on Monday.
Antetokounmpo missed one game due to right knee soreness but will be available to play tonight against the Bulls. In his usual role with the starters, our models project 'The Greek Freak' to score 28.2 points.
numberFire's models project Antetokounmpo to produce 58.5 FanDuel points at the cost of $12,000.
- Damian Lillard scores 28 with 12 dimes, Trail Blazers swept May 21st, 2019
- Steph Curry's 37-point triple-double leads Warriors to 5th straight Finals May 21st, 2019
- James Ennis declines 2019-2020 player option on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard drops 36 points in Sunday's double-overtime victory over the Bucks May 20th, 2019
- Raptors roll with the same starting lineup for Sunday's Game 3 May 19th, 2019
- Golden State's Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Monday's Game 4 against Portland May 19th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo produces massive double-double in Friday's Game 2 victory over Toronto May 18th, 2019
- Giannis Antetokounmpo scores 24 with 14 boards, Bucks beat Raptors Game 1 May 16th, 2019
- Bucks' Malcolm Brogdon will continue to play off the bench in Game 1 on Wednesday May 14th, 2019
- Nikola Mirotic to remain in Bucks' starting lineup for Game 1 on Wednesday May 14th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Malcolm Brogdon (foot) officially active on Wednesday May 8th, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon (foot) now expected to play for Milwaukee in Game 5 May 8th, 2019