Thabo Sefolosha (hamstring) out for Jazz at least 1 more week
Utah Jazz guard/forward Thabo Sefolosha (right hamstring strain) will miss at least another week.
Sefolosha hasn't played since January 5 and this is the third straight week the Jazz said he will miss another week. Georges Niang has seen more playing time since Sefolosha went down.
Sefolosha is logging 11.1 minutes and scoring 9.2 FanDuel points through 26 contests this season.
- Denver's Nikola Jokic (COVID-19) expected to join team 'in the next couple of days' July 9th, 2020
- Washington's Thomas Bryant tests positive for COVID-19 July 9th, 2020
- Wizards' Gary Payton II (COVID-19) not in Orlando after positive test July 9th, 2020
- Carmelo Anthony excited to be Trail Blazers' SF July 9th, 2020
- Wizards' Garrison Matthews (personal) reportedly not in Orlando July 9th, 2020
- Raptors' Terence Davis doing pick-and-roll work July 9th, 2020
- Rockets' Russell Westbrook reportedly not in Orlando, expected to join team in 'near future' July 9th, 2020
- Charania: Houston's James Harden reportedly 'will join the team in near future' after not traveling to Orlando July 9th, 2020
- Rockets officially sign Luc Mbah a Moute July 7th, 2020
- Rockets' Thabo Sefolosha opts out of Orlando restart July 1st, 2020
- Rockets' Eric Gordon (knee) "back at full health" July 1st, 2020
- David Nwaba (Achilles) joining Rockets, out for Orlando June 25th, 2020