LaMarcus Aldridge lights up for career-high 56 points as Spurs defeat Thunder
San Antonio Spurs forward/center LaMarcus Aldridge scored a career-high 56 points (20-of-33 field goals, 16-of-16 free throws) with 9 rebounds, 4 assists, a season-high 4 blocks, and 5 turnovers in 48.6 minutes of a 154-147 double-overtime victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Thursday.
Aldridge recorded his first career 50-pointer and became the first Spurs player with 50-plus in a game since Tony Parker on November 5, 2008. He's also the first player since Shaquille O'Neal in 2000 to score at least 56 points without hitting any threes. To make it even more impressive, Aldridge did it all on the second half of a back-to-back. The Spurs play the Thunder again on Saturday in Oklahoma City.
Aldridge scored a season-high 79.8 FanDuel points in the win. He's averaging 37.9 FanDuel points through 43 games overall.
- Fred VanVleet provides 19 points, 7 rebounds, 7 assists in Raptors' win January 23rd, 2019
- Timberwolves' Josh Okogie scores career-high 21 in victory January 23rd, 2019
- Bogdan Bogdanovic submits 16 points, 8 rebounds, 9 assists, 3 steals in Kings' loss January 23rd, 2019
- Damian Lillard posts 34 points, 5 boards, 8 dimes, 5 steals for Trail Blazers January 23rd, 2019
- Josh Jackson scores season-high 27 points in Suns' loss January 23rd, 2019
- Marvin Bagley scores career-high 22 points for Kings in first start January 23rd, 2019
- Davis Bertans (personal) out for Spurs Wednesday January 22nd, 2019
- Rudy Gay scores 19 with 8 rebounds, Spurs fall to Clippers January 21st, 2019
- LaMarcus Aldridge has 30 points, 14 rebounds in Spurs' loss January 21st, 2019
- Spurs' Demar DeRozan (ankle) officially starting in Sunday's matchup against the Clippers January 20th, 2019
- San Antonio's Pau Gasol playing off the bench on Sunday January 20th, 2019
- Spurs' Demar DeRozan (ankle) probable for Sunday's game against the Clippers January 19th, 2019