Paul George tallies 30 points, Thunder fall in double-overtime
Oklahoma City Thunder forward Paul George scored 30 points (11-of-25 field goals, 5-of-7 free throws) with 8 rebounds, 1 assist, 3 steals, 3 3-pointers, and 2 turnovers in 46.5 minutes of a 154-147 double-overtime loss to the San Antonio Spurs on Thursday.
George has now scored 30-plus in 15 different games this season and is averaging career-highs in points (26.9), rebounds (8.0), steals (2.2), and triples (3.4). The Thunder and Spurs will square off again on Saturday in Oklahoma City.
George scored 48.1 FanDuel points in the loss. He's averaging 47.9 FanDuel points through 40 games this season.
- Lakers' Mike Muscala (ankle) not available on Sunday March 24th, 2019
- Quinn Cook coming off the Warriors' bench on Sunday March 24th, 2019
- Stephen Curry (rest) returns to Golden State's starting lineup on Sunday March 24th, 2019
- Warriors' Andrew Bogut will start for inactive DeMarcus Cousins on Sunday March 24th, 2019
- Lakers starting Kentavious Caldwell-Pope at shooting guard on Sunday March 24th, 2019
- Lakers' Reggie Bullock (foot) inactive on Sunday March 24th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook gets a triple-double Friday in Oklahoma city win March 23rd, 2019
- Russell Westbrook back in the Thunder's starting lineup on Wednesday March 20th, 2019
- Dennis Schroder coming off Oklahoma City's bench on Wednesday March 20th, 2019
- Thunder's Nerlens Noel (quad) active on Wednesday March 20th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Nerlens Noel (quad) questionable Wednesday March 20th, 2019
- Nerlens Noel (quad) limited for Thunder Tuesday March 19th, 2019