Paul George tallies 30 points, Thunder fall in double-overtime
Oklahoma City Thunder forward Paul George scored 30 points (11-of-25 field goals, 5-of-7 free throws) with 8 rebounds, 1 assist, 3 steals, 3 3-pointers, and 2 turnovers in 46.5 minutes of a 154-147 double-overtime loss to the San Antonio Spurs on Thursday.
George has now scored 30-plus in 15 different games this season and is averaging career-highs in points (26.9), rebounds (8.0), steals (2.2), and triples (3.4). The Thunder and Spurs will square off again on Saturday in Oklahoma City.
George scored 48.1 FanDuel points in the loss. He's averaging 47.9 FanDuel points through 40 games this season.
- Fred VanVleet provides 19 points, 7 rebounds, 7 assists in Raptors' win January 23rd, 2019
- Timberwolves' Josh Okogie scores career-high 21 in victory January 23rd, 2019
- Bogdan Bogdanovic submits 16 points, 8 rebounds, 9 assists, 3 steals in Kings' loss January 23rd, 2019
- Damian Lillard posts 34 points, 5 boards, 8 dimes, 5 steals for Trail Blazers January 23rd, 2019
- Josh Jackson scores season-high 27 points in Suns' loss January 23rd, 2019
- Marvin Bagley scores career-high 22 points for Kings in first start January 23rd, 2019
- Paul George scores 36, stuffs stat sheet in Thunder win January 23rd, 2019
- Patrick Patterson (nose) available to play Tuesday for the Thunder January 22nd, 2019
- Paul George goes for 27 points, 7 boards, 8 dimes, 5 treys in Thunder loss January 18th, 2019
- Jerami Grant has 21 points with 3 steals, 2 swats in Thunder loss January 16th, 2019
- Dennis Schroder scores 21, Thunder lose in Atlanta January 16th, 2019
- Paul George scores 24 with 8 steals in ugly Thunder loss January 16th, 2019